They say that good things take times . But really great things happen in a blink of an eye !
Today horr .. walau eh . =.=
Tze Ping a jok me go BBQ party at 23th 0f Jan . But i going to KL leii .
How to do =p
Geral today sot sot lei .. Miss his La0po Untill sot dy .
Hugging the bag his laop0 gib de . Keep smell . Keep tell me hav her smell . Siao deh .
Then they call me bring wig to school . CDs t00 . And Gal uniform =.=
They wanna wear . Said " I wanna try to be girl one day "
Somemore !
Hey ! Do u sell G-Cup Jelly ? =.="! OMG . do u get wad he mean ?
hahah XD .
I say , ur fat oil enough to make G-cup dy la .. =p
It's last period . BM . Gonna run out 0f class soon .
He go beside teacher and asked : ' Cikgu , nak beli G-cup jelly tak ? '
hahahahha XD really stupid lar !
aiish . I still neber do my BI homework . Mrs. Yong , Sorry lei .
I no books , cannot copy . hahhaa =D
G00d NITGH ! mwa .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment