Friday, June 12, 2009

The first real story in my blog .

Dear Blog,

Acting a smile on my face , pretend that im so happy , But that's just not how i really feel .
The first time he message me , I was very shock but i'm happy to see it . Start from the day , I told some of my secrect that nobody knows . Mayb he had told me too ..

When i heard his story , i feel so .. unhappy . He's just like a child that just fall down and get hurt but he didn't let anyone know he was crying , inside. I just want to hug him and told him That the pain will just go away , it wont stay with u any longer .. [ I've crystal falls down from my eyes when i know what he feels . I told him but he give me a ' don't believe' respond. ]

I just feels like he still hav things to say to me but he didn't say it . like the words get stuck on his mouth .
I phone him later , his voice is so..weak . Not powerful like everytime i listen to it . Blog , i really want to help him , what can i do ? I've tried to make him laugh , but i guess.. it'll never works .

I don't know what else i can do .

No comments: