30f Us . Bao Bei 4ever !
My and jie jie Qian <3
wuuu my B'day presentt ^^
8th Nov
-It's my Birthday party .
- Located at grand river view hotel.
-What a nice place ! ^^
This day . All my besties buddy attend .
My ex-boyfriend too =p
It was still a shock for me O.O!
Cause i didn't invite him . hahahah
9th Nov
-I get 53Misscall by SOMEBODY =.=
-He beg my friend to answer HIS phone
-Then i answer whithout a sound comming out from my mouth .
[he talk hisself]
-Yao hong tell me many many things abt him =.="
and tell me HE hav GF also cause of HIM .
and tell me something geli . Uekkk =X
10th Nov
-I am acting i'm not at home .
-MSN appear Offline .
-Close phone ^^
-No one can find me ! HOORAY ! =.="
-and I dream that i jz hav 3 A's in my PMR !
0h NO !
No comments:
Post a Comment