Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3rd day of PMR .

Aiyaya ..
How can i make this kind of mistake ?
Wrong more than 5 o.o!!

And today Every one still not yet get out of the hall then i Out early =.="
Then GOOD STUDENTs say
"WAH ! GIRLs eh , ALSO BACK EARLY "
What chu starring at ?! Are u afraid or are u feeling shy ?
Shy for ? I done my exam then i back , did i WRONG ?
Such a NOOBs ! =.="

Then soon , at night (NOW)
I get the news that My gang's name have been record in principal room .
Call us WASH TOILET ! Aw man !
Wash ma wash lo . I not didn't wash school toilet before ~
It's fun ~ Yeahhh .. It's fun ^^

have to sleep dy .
Tomorrow my fav paper .
Chinese =)

Good nite !

No comments: