Wuuuu ~
Can u think of today ?!
When i playing audition i earn nearly 1million ! So Happy !
And i met many new friends of course ^^
Then at night , i go to buy SoloCare Aqua . I'm testing on this solution .
Dont know suit me or not =p
Then my sis (Zzyee) bought FreshKon that i've using for nearly one year dy .
Free a cute Bottle . When i free i'll take a shot and post it up !
heeeee....
1 more weeks ! OMG ! 1 more weeks !
My PMR exam is comming ~~
I still didn't prepare anything except Math !
Really !
Bless me , GOD ! *grin
Good Nite my drearest BLOGGIE .
Can u think of today ?!
When i playing audition i earn nearly 1million ! So Happy !
And i met many new friends of course ^^
Then at night , i go to buy SoloCare Aqua . I'm testing on this solution .
Dont know suit me or not =p
Then my sis (Zzyee) bought FreshKon that i've using for nearly one year dy .
Free a cute Bottle . When i free i'll take a shot and post it up !
heeeee....
1 more weeks ! OMG ! 1 more weeks !
My PMR exam is comming ~~
I still didn't prepare anything except Math !
Really !
Bless me , GOD ! *grin
Good Nite my drearest BLOGGIE .
No comments:
Post a Comment