Desire Path =3
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
WuuuHoooo !
Cute rite ? ^^
This is "Fang4 She4 Hei1" And My Geo Wings =)
This is GEO Wings =) Gray colour .
Yeahh !
My Lens arrive at today !
How cute the bottle ? How CUTE are the LENS ?!
^^ *Big Laugh .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(11)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(9)
3rd day of PMR .
YESTERDAY
I have sell hair extension !
WuuuHoooo !
Jovial Person . Is ME !
Fun Day =D
Gosh My 0hh !
Mei Mei The Clever DOG.
The month of Oct ;)
Self =) About me
KisseS*
I'm a Good girl ^^ my studies not so good But normal . I'm Funny .. and i'm da candies 0f my friend . Come=0n Be my friend . you'll have lots of fun ! *Snooring
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment