Friday, October 3, 2008

The month of Oct ;)

Hi there !
This is my first Post . Hope u all enjoy reading it ^^

In this month (oct) I have much fun !
My live change much ! Change to a better one =)
Oct is Hari raya , so I dont hav to go to school but yet , I have a lot of tuition even extra one .
Because 13.10.08 is my PMR exam ! Wuuuu~ It's so fast to reach that day ..

At 1.10.08 i went to my friend house .
That day , raining heavily I'm hungry but have nothings to eat .
Guess what ? They said to me , near his park have KFC !
we think and think wanna go or not wuuuu ~ GO !
In a rainny day , we ran there .
There were Me , Gelard , Eevon , Jin , Yuen ,One gal ( dunno what's her name )
few min later we reach there . So deadly cold *coughh
It was fun u know ? hahah XD
They keep playing with the Bread =.="
pass here and there throw here and there . Quite funny .

I'm not strong enough to open the tomato bottle
And Gelard , the gentle man.. help me to open it up *ps-ing*
Then they started to say rumors ~~ Make me feel shame to stay longer at there .
hahah XD .
Enjoy-able time wont Long-lasting ~
It always pass quickly =C

Lastly ,
I hope everyone same form with me
can pass the exam with flying colours !
//,
c ' ,o Happy DAY !
(,) ) XOXO
l'-;

Regards,
-KisseS

No comments: